Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Inspiration







My definition of inspiration is reward. Meaning the end result of what ever I am doing gives me the drive to do it. I am inspired to go to college in order to obtain a degree. I am inspired to work in order to get a paycheck. I am inspired to study in order to gain knowledge and receive a good grade. I also have inspiration for much long-term goals that I wont receive the reward for a long period of time, such as investing and saving money. I am a strong believer of planting seeds early and reaping the benefits later in life. Inspiration also means patients, not immediate gratification because you really don't have to be inspired to get something instantly. Money is probably one of the most popular inspirations for people. Money is an inspiration for me because there are many things you can do an change with money if you know what you're doing of course. Family is another inspiration of mines. Family inspires me to do the things I need to do in order to assist them. Independence is another form of inspiration for me. Meaning the harder I work to change something the more independence I will have from that particular obstacle I might have in life. Inspiration in my opinion doesn't have one meaning because different things inspire different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment