Monday, May 24, 2010

Bliss

My activity of choice I choose to do for three hours that I really enjoyed was going to the movies. the movie I went to see was Shrek, which turned out to be just as good as t he first two. It was basically about Shrek wanting a day like the old times when everyone feared him and he could take a mud bath in piece without a tourist bus showing up at his house everyday. He also wanted a day before Fiona and his kids were in his life. So he ended u signing what he thought was a one day contract with Rumpelstiltskin who he didn't realize had a long time grudge against him for messing up his chances of taking over Far Far Away. So Rumpelstitskin trick him into an unfair contract that only a kiss from true love could beak. So Shrek who realized he didn't now what he had until it was gone had to earn Fiona's love back. He ended up doing that in an interesting way and they lived happily ever after of course. Now since the movie only took up about an hour and fort minutes of my three hours I decided to use my remaining time doing something else I really liked, which is being out doors. so on Sunday when the weather was nice I went to the canal and walked around for a while and relaxed to finish off my blissful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment