Thursday, May 27, 2010

Class 5 Recap

In class today a couple of students discussed what inspired them,which I found inspiring. We then discussed our next assignment and one of the students did bible dipping concluding that we would have our next project be symbol for sound. I think this is going to be an interesting project because it makes you go way out the box in order to do it in my opinion. Then we watched a very interesting,but odd movie called Running with Scissors. From what I summed up it was a shrink who started out relatively normal with his patience to get them coming on a regular bases. He then offered a anti anxiety type of pill when the person didn't seem to need it at the time. I later figured out that he was taken what I believe sane people with personal issues and making them insane in order to take control of their money and life. Once his daughter said he took seventy five thousand dollars of her money to save the house it was clear he would take any ones. I also concluded that the doctor was just as crazy because of his discovery in the toilet so it was basically an insane man making others in sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment