Monday, May 24, 2010

Egg Assignment Redo

For my project redo I will be re doing my egg assignment. I feel that the egg project was an interesting one that I enjoyed doing. I did the project the way I did because I thought having the egg experience my day would be a unique experience. What I liked about this project is that I had to take out extra time to think about an egg while doing my daily routines. What I disliked about this project is trying to figure out what to exactly do with the egg. I wanted to choose this particular project to re-examine because I wanted to see how the egg experience would be with someone else I knew and if they had been careless like I had or was it just simple to have an egg with you at all times.
I decided that I would re do the egg assignment since I still actually had my egg. This time around I k new to be more careful after the first experience, but apparently not my friend. I decided I would let someone else experience a day with my egg and report back to me. Well I let my friend Jennifer take on this challenge,which she thought was very funny. She decides the egg would tag along with her throughout her day like it did mines. So she takes the egg to work and puts it in a safe spot so she says. Jennifer said people questioned it, and two of her co-workers decided to play catch with it,but it didn't break. The egg was also given a name of Breakfast by her co-workers as well and was referred to that name for the rest of the day. Then when she got off of work she went to Marsh and took the egg in the store with her. Jennifer said it was kind of awkward trying to figure out what to actually do with the egg while shopping so she put it in napkins gotten from work and stuck It in her purse leaving it open so it could enjoy the experience. So anyhow Jennifer and the egg listened to music on the drive back to her house. She then said she put the egg back into her purse to keep it safe while she got the groceries out of her car. Well apparently she was really into what she was doing and forgot about it she says because she left it in her pursue. The same pursue her dog decided to go into because she set it on the floor White putting up groceries. When she remembers she notices her dog has egg yolk all over his face that he is happily licking off. Jennifer then says she remembers where she had left the egg only to find what was left of the egg smashed all over her pursue. So I conclude although I almost dropped the egg twice it was allot safer with me. Also the whole experience was entertaning especially hearing about my friends experience with the egg although I was a little annoyed the egg ended up being attacked by her dog in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment