Thursday, May 13, 2010

Endangered Egg

I decided that my egg would continue the remaining of the day with me. So I made it a seat out of two gloves left in my car so it wouldn't fall while I was driving and stuck it in my drink holder. The ride home was fine,but I soon realized I shouldn't try to pick up the egg while having my book bag, purse, books, and the egg at the same time. Once I was almost out of my garage into the house I dropped and a second later caught the egg! Okay so lesson learned and I put down my stuff and took the egg up stairs. All was well for a couple of hours because I decided to put the egg in front of the tv to watch while I worked on some stuff on my laptop. Well apparently I was really into what I was doing and when I came back to set down I forgot I had placed the egg on on the coach and set down causing the egg to roll to the edge,but again I caught it. Anyhow after two scares I put the egg in a safer place and it made it through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment