Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Can't you tell my Poem is different?



Rebellion!!!

created by Tiffany

Life's about living a rebel
So I like living as the devil
Running, screaming, kicking shins
Planning other devious sins
What is life without a little danger
Disobey parents and talk to a stranger
Run around with scissors and knives
Swearing on other people's lives
No one is really a goody-goody-two-shoes
It's all about run and let the leash loose
Steal the keys and go for a joy ride Life
can't be fun if you stowe away and hide
How can life be fun if you won't get in trouble
Give it all you've got - you don't have to be subtle
Because we all have less sugar than spice you might as forget
everything nice few words I've changed few words are mine the
poem you can't see as clear as mine is it the same I'm not sure
who really cares the thought is a bore I live on the edge so that
thought I will ignore... plagrism
No not me
not interested in my poem so read no more
your thoughts of this I will not explore













No comments:

Post a Comment