Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Course Final Thoughts

In taking the course Seeing Sideways I must say it definitely earned its title. I found my favorite aspects of this class is not knowing what to expect. The classes were not predictable or solely ran by the teacher.I enjoyed and didn't enjoy being taken out of my comfort zone. I felt like this class was designed to further your creativity and open your mind to different thoughts. I do feel that I have gotten this from this class. I also enjoyed looking at other peoples projects and I did and didn't enjoy showing mines. What I like least about the class what sometimes I felt I really had to dig deep to figure out how I was going to go about a project. Example would be the bible dipping symbol for sound. That was challenging,but I felt I was able to show it the way I interpreted in my mind whether it was right or wrong. Although I noticed there was not allot of right or wrong answers in this class,which is good. To conclude I enjoyed having another one of your classes and looking at some of your creative work you have done because I am very interested in poetry and enjoy photo shop as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment