Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Class 7 Recap

In reviewing what others did for their Reality and Fear assignment I found a few of them including my own interesting,but overall they were all good. One titled My reality drew my attention because he reminded me of myself with his interpretation of his reality,which he stated was a culmination of what he sensed and what he didn't sense. I agree with him that each and ever person's reality can be made up of what the perceive. Another student that caught my attention stated that reality only sets in when something major happens. That makes sense to me because I too kind of go through each day like the one before until something drastic happens and I start to think about reality very seriously. The next thing we were to look into was fear, what was the thing we feared the most. For me I stated that I or one of my family members getting into a fatal car wreck. I feel that driving is something we have to do allot and so the res no way to avoid the risk. Some other students said being alone, graduating, deep oceans, spiders. He mentioned things I would not have thought of right off,but can agree with all of them actually. When you really think about it there are allot of fears we have that prevent us from enjoying or doing the things we truly want to do at times in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment