Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Class 11 Recap

During class yesterday we viewed videos that made you question what is real and what is not. I found this class to be interesting because it made me think about allot of stuff I use to think about. Such as are there really ghost? Which I believe there are. What other dimensions are out there? How much control does are body really have over our mind? I concluded that life is allot more complex then we may notice on a daily bases and to not be open to the possibilities will only stunt us in time. Also we talked about Toy story some. I thought it was a great movie,it was really intense because it finally showed when Andy grew up. It was a worry that the toys had that they had to face in Toy story 3. Anyhow sad but great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment