Thursday, June 10, 2010

Contrast





I and my partner picked up a variety of items found in nature that contrasted with each other. So the final result was a bouquet of contrast,which displayed a dark petal that contrasted with a light petal. There was also a dead piece of a bush that contrasted with an alive bush that represented the contrast of death and life. Along with those items we found contrast with a smooth stem and a stick that represented the contrast between texture. From this I was inspired to narrow down my multiple contrasting items to one final image that I decided to photo shop and add some extra texture and contrast to.I found by doing this it was a good representation of allot of the different contrast I found all in one. This image represents contrast between dead and alive with one flower being alive amongst the dead ones. Contrast between color is another one,with the flower standing out with a bright color tone from the dull more faded color. I also felt that this image represented texture. The petals on the the flower are smooth and soft while the dead petals are rough and dry along with the overall back ground contrasting in its smooth and rough texture.. In this image I was able to tie my multiple contrast into once collaborating photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment